Friday 6 January 2017

Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes with A Day for Daisies


Hello friends!


It's time for another fun challenge over at Creative Corner Challenges!  We are sponsored this week by the AMAZING A Day for Daisies and I chose an adorable baby stamp called "Little Princess".

Little Princess 

Here is what I created:








I hope you will come out and play along - you could win a fantastic prize from our Sponsor!

I'm entering this card for:

Challenge #104 - Use Something New at Crafty Gals Corner.
I used a new Shimmer mist and watercolor set :)

Craft Rocket Challenges - #30 - Use Something New
I used a new Shimmer mist and watercolor set :)

Little Miss Muffet Challenges - #153 Anything Goes

Until next time,

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

3 comments:

  1. Love all of the sparkle on this card! The little metallic stickers are such a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Use Something New challenge.

    ReplyDelete