Friday 25 November 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Grumpy Goose

Hello friends!




I'm here today with a new post for SparkleNSprinkle!

This time, I'm featuring the Digital Stamp Set - Grumpy Goose!

Supply List:
Jasper Blue Glitter - GM2012

This was actually quite an easy card to create! I started by printing off the colored Digital Image onto glossy white cardstock and trimming to my desired size. I used the Small Glue Pen to add Jasper Blue & Blue Haze Glitter to his hat, Daisy Glitter to his beak, Tiger Orange Glitter to his feet and Evening Glow Glitter to the bells. So much fun!

I used the Glue Pen to draw the "light strand" around Mr. Grumpy Goose, sprinkled on Antiquities Embossing Powder and heat set. Then I went to work creating the lights!  I used the Nuvo Crystal Drops in Apple Green, Ruby Slippers and Dazzling Blue to make the lights (just squeezing a small amount out each time).  I love the effect!  I added a few to "frame" the image as well as on the sentiment and set them aside to dry.




While the Crystal Drops were drying, I created by background. I adhered 1/2" Tear-ific Tape around the edge of my cardbase, removed the adhesive and sprinkled on Fire Engine Red Glitter. I burnished it well with my finger tool.


I took the piece of Gold Mirror Cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot, using a Diamond Patterned Embossing Folder. Once all the Crystal Drops were dry, I adhered all the layers using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape. To finish off the sentiment, I traced the word "naughty" using the Small Glue Pen and sprinkled on Fire Engine Red Glitter. 




I sure had fun making this card!  See you next time! :)


 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the light strand framing ... you are a super genius! I love this card. Everything is so fun and festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the greeting! that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete