Tuesday 25 October 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Christmas Tag Card


Hello friends!


I'm here today with a gorgeous Christmas Card inspiration for you, featuring the amazing SparkleNSprinkle product line up!


Supply List:



Step 1 - Create your background
First of all, I took a large strip of 2.5" Tear-ific Tape and adhered it along the middle of my card.  I then took a piece of the 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and adhered it on the top and bottom of the 2.5" Tape.  I trimmed my card panel to resemble a large Christmas tag.

I ran the Silver Mirror Cardstock through my Big Shot machine using the Christmas Strips - Ribbons & Bows die and cut out the gorgeous bow pattern.  I then removed the backing of the 2.5" Tear-ific Tape and attached the bow. I made sure it was well burnished and attached.  I took my Denim Glitter and sprinkled it all over the remaining exposed adhesive, burnishing well, then removing the excess.


Next, I removed the backing from the 2 strips of 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and added the Blue Haze Glitter - again, burnishing well and brushing off the excess.  Voila!  Background completed!

Step 2 - Complete your image
I took the Ornament tag image and stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock using Versamark Ink. I embossed it with Black Detail Embossing Powder and then colored the image with my Twin Touch Markers.  I used a large circle punch to cut out the image.

    

After it was colored, I used the Small Nuvo Glue Pen to add some Mediterranean Star Embossing Powder to the center of the ornament (making it look like an old-fashioned Mercury Ornament).  Next, I used the Large Glue Pen and ran it around the edges of the ornament tag, then sprinkled on the Blue Haze Glitter for some extra sparkle!



Step 3 - Assemble!
So, for the final step, I popped up the image using 3D Foam Tape and added a bit of White/Silver Pull ribbon for a "tag" effect.  




Such a simple card, yet it turned out sooo gorgeous!


Until next time,

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment