Friday 12 August 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Flower Cart Creations!


Hello friends!




I'm here today with 2 cards for SparkleNSprinkle - featuring Embellishment Mousse & Crystal Drops!  I couldn't stop at one card, so I created 2! :)

Here is my Supply List:

Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
     - Aquamarine {807N}



For Card #1 - 
I took my Nuvo Embellishment Mousse (in Peony Pink, Aquamarine & Spring Green) and made swishes across the black cardstock using my finger tool.  I tried not to make it too perfect.  I stamped the sentiment from Flower Cart Set in Versamark ink and then embossed using White Detail Embossing Powder.  I added some simple drops randomly using Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops (which dries clear!) and let dry.  Doesn't the effect look cool? For the layer, I used the Copper Cardstock by The Paper Cut - so pretty! I used a corner rounder on all layers and attached using 1/4"Tear-ific Tape.  Simple, effective and gorgeous effects!





For Card #2 - 
I followed a similar technique, but this time used only Aquamarine Embellishment Mousse and made a heart shape with my finger tool.  I randomly stamped the rose image from the Flower Cart stamp set around the edge of the card and used Clear Detail Embossing Powder, heat setting of course. I stamped the same "Thank You" sentiment using Versamark & embossed with White Detail Embossing Power




Isn't it fun how many things you can do with this set AND the amazing Nuvo products?

I hope you enjoy these cards and now go out to create your own!

Until next time,


Jess

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects Jess! Love what you did with the Nuvo Mousse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How fun easy,simple, yet mind blowing!! Wow! I love both of them. I really like that Thank you sentiment.

    ReplyDelete