Monday 22 August 2016

MHKDesigns - Designer Inspiration

Hello friends!



I'm here today to share my Monthly Inspiration for you for MHKDesigns!




I made this step up card featuring the Going Gingham Pastels Digital Paper! I printed off the sunflowers from a set called "Blossoming". The butterflies came from 2 different sets - Beginnings & Endings and Butterfly Wisdom. The sentiment came from "Eat Your Cake".  I just love being able to pull elements together from multiple sets to make a card!

I'm also entering this card over at "Seize the Birthday".

Our Badge

Until next time,

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful summery step card. Love the gingham background and those butterflies are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy card! Love the sunflowers and the fun gingham. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certain to put a smile on someone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome and very cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday. Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty step card! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Jess! I LOVE the gingham paper with the flower and butterflies--and I adore the colors you went with, too! Totally fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowie!! is this ever stunning! bold and perfectly colored! an amazing design!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete