Tuesday 13 January 2015

Playing with some Sparkle N Sprinkle....


Hello again!




I found some time to play with a lovely new stamp set from SparkleNSprinkle called "Love & Kisses".  Such a cute stamp set!.




I also decided it was time to find a new fold for a card - so I found a quick tutorial over on Splitcoaststampers for a step card.  I really had fun!




Here is what I created:


I used some gold shimmer embossing powder on the hearts & their outfits were paper pieced.  I also embossed the MWAH! with red embossing powder.  






I also came up with a regular A2 card as well:



I used some red embossing powder on the hearts & flocking on the smaller hearts under their feet!  I colored the image with watercolor crayons & blended.

I hope you enjoy!

Have a great week,



-jess


8 comments:

  1. Such cute cards! Isn't that an adorable set? Thanks so much for sharing with us over at the Creative Challenge for Sparkle N Sprinkle, and for using SNS products in your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are wonderful! It was great that you used this new stamp set. It is fun to use and you did a great job with it! Thanks for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle challenge! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you've had a lot of fun Jess, great cards.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are so pretty. Love the glittery background on your step card and the added flock on the hearts on the second one. So glad you shared these with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge. Congrats on being a Featured Artist this month as well!

    ReplyDelete